Policies and Rules
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in time is 1:00 PM and RV check-out time is 12:00 Noon.
Early arrival or late check-out must be approved by the Park Office and additional fees may apply.
We offer early check-in (subject to availability) starting at 12:00 Noon. You must call ahead to confirm availability and a fee of $10 will be assessed.
Late check-out is available until 3:00 PM for a $10 fee (subject to availability).
During normal office hours we will be happy to check you in and take you to your site.
If you have made a reservation and are arriving after 6:00 PM, you may go directly to your site.
Campers Paradise does not accept particular dog breeds (Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Doberman or any crossbreed of these pets, such as, but not limited to, American Pitbull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier and Staffordshire Bull Terrier) that insurance providers have identified as having a history of aggression.
Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground along with their owners.
Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside the owner’s vehicles or unit. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended. Dog runs or outdoor kennels are not allowed.
Constant barking and pet messes bother other campers. If your pet is too vocal or feces is not cleaned up, you will need to find other accommodations.
No washing of pet bedding, pet sheets, and/or pet blankets in the laundry rooms.
Please park your vehicles only at your assigned site. Each site can have a max of 2 automotive vehicles. Due to limited space, additional automotive vehicles are $50/month.
Boats, jet skis, trailers, & ATVs are not considered automotive vehicles and will incur a storing fee of $95/month.
Vehicle maintenance is not permitted in the park.
Vehicles with expired tags/registration may be towed at owners’ expense.
Parking in vacant RV sites is not permitted. Sites that appear to be vacant may have a reservation and should not be used for additional parking.
Please respect your neighbors by keeping conversations, radio, television, musical instruments or any other activity/volume to a minimum.
Should the Sheriff be notified regarding a disturbance at your site, you will be required to vacate the Campground.
Quiet time is 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM and is strictly enforced.
No generators during quiet time.
Only quick-dissolving biodegradable RV tissue paper allowed in our sewer system. Do not flush feminine products, grease/fats, diapers, cat litter, paper towels, hazardous substances, syringes, or plastics.
Do not flush “flushable wipes” or any other wipes.
5 MPH speed limit throughout the park.
Drive only on the roads. Do not cut through any campsites.
The dumpsters are for park guest use only. No outside trash.
Do not throw away mattresses, grills, propane cylinders, freezers or furniture.
- Parents are fully responsible for the behavior and safety of their children. Children are not permitted in the restroom, playground or pool area unless accompanied by an adult.
- No lifeguard on duty. Use at your own risk.
- Hours of operations: 10:00 AM – dusk.
- The pool is free to park residents. All other guests must pay $5 per day for a pool pass.
- Any child 6 and under must wear a flotation device.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times. No “cutoffs” and infants must use “swimmers.”
- No alcohol beverages or glass containers in the pool area.
- Pets are not allowed.
- In consideration of others, no floats are allowed.
- When coming into the store, shirt & shoes are required.
- Clear the pool when conditions for thunder or lightning are possible.
- Management may close the pool at any time due to maintenance or weather concerns.
Avoid using when wet
The park assumes no responsibility or supervision of guests using the playground. Play at your own risk.
RESTROOMS / SHOWERS
- No dish or clothes washing permitted in the restrooms. Please keep restroom doors closed at all times.
- We provide free basic wifi, with the option to upgrade to faster speeds. Wifi information provided at check-in.
Family and friends are welcome to come to the park to visit you. Inform us if you are expecting guests and have them check-in at the office beforehand.
There is a $3 fee for any visitors that stay the night.
Outgoing mail can be left at the office to be delivered to the Post Office.
Because we are a business mail cannot be forwarded from here. You might consider a P.O. box in town instead.
No smoking in any park buildings
No glass containers allowed in the park
Fires may be built in grills, fire rings or rock-encircled areas only. Fire bans may be enforced.
No discharging firearms, fireworks, paintball, BB, pellet, airsoft guns & slingshots.
No trimming, cutting or screwing anything to the trees.
No A/C window units allowed
Store hours may vary during winter
- We have a 3 day cancellation policy. Reservation fees include a $20 non refundable “booking fee”. Refunds do not include the $20 booking fee. (Not applicable to monthly)